Hi team,
DB configuration page that states "Database contains existing data.". It will not let me proceed and I do not want to overwrite my database, I want to keep my existing Bamboo DB.
I am following instructions as per the link below:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/bamboo-upgrade-guide-720411366.html
1) Download Bamboo
Download the file for your operating system - https://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo/download
tar.gz for MacOS or Linux distributions.zip for Windows.
Create the installation directory
a) Extract the downloaded file to an install location.
b) The path to the extracted directory is referred to as the <Bamboo installation directory> in these instructions.
3. Configure the new Bamboo instance
Set the home directory for the new Bamboo instance
Set the <home-directory> to use the<span> </span><home-directory><span> </span>of the original Bamboo instance:
- Go to the new Bamboo instance <bamboo-install> directory. It is the directory where you installed Bamboo.
Open atlassian-bamboo/WEB-INF/classes/bamboo-init.properties
- Set the
<span> </span>bamboo.home variable to use the <bamboo-home> path of the original Bamboo instance.
I have done proper changes in bamboo-init.properties and bamboo.cfg.xml files but still I am getting this error. Please help me in resolving this issue.