Hi all,
I have been looking around quite a bit and was not able to find any plugin that would meet all these simple criteria. All plugins do a subset of these functionalities, but none that I could find have them all. I also looked at the integrated jira SW roadmap.
- Timeline view of epics
- Visual representation of epic progress (in story points, not in number of tasks) on the roadmap itself
- Custom swimlane to categorize epics (not by project or other fixed criteria)
- Integrated in Jira itself (ie: not an external tool with integrations with Jira)
- Working on server and cloud ideally, else on cloud only as we will be migrating soon
There are a lot of other nice to have I would be looking for, but the above are the must-have, and I can't seem to find any after many hours of search...
Anybody would be able to help?