Am I right in thinking there is no version control for editing diagrams?
I have a page with a diagram, and if I edit that diagram it changes in all previous page versions too...
Well, sort of. The attachment is versioned, but the pages all point to the most recent version. On the attachments page next to the diagram attachment file there is a little arrow on the left. If you click it you will see the versions. As for getting the page to show the version that was in use when the page was created/updated ... I don't know that that is possible.
Hi Meirion,
In confluence you can only control the page versions. As for diagrams, if you delete and add a new diagram, then you will create a new version for the page and can compare them afterwards. But, AFAIK, there's not specific diagram version control.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Draw.io for Confluence Server plugin adds version control for diagrams starting from version 5.1.0.0.
More on that here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.