It's better to think of boards as a view of a set of issues. Whatever you do on a board is acting on the underlying issues.
So, if you delete an issue while in one board, it's deleted the issue. Other boards have no issue to show any more. You're not "deleting from a board", or "moving from one board to another", you are just deleting or moving issues between projects.
How are you deleting it? If you are using the issue operations, it will remove from JIRA itself. The issue will be removed from all boards.
Thanks for the reply. I think I have figure out what to do now! Instead of copying the board I have created a new project and will transfer the issues via bulk change. Thanks
Thank you for the reply. This makes sense!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.