Confluence 5.1.4 on
Firefox 24.2.0,
IE 8
SRWare Iron 27.0.1500.0
---
Hi today I started 1st time with the meeting notes blueprint. After watching Atlassians video on Youtube I know what should go and how it should work.
But with the above mentioned confl-Version and browsers it mostly fails.
What goes wrong:
I am in page edit mode in a page made out of the blueprint "meeting notes"and if I want to use the grey preformatted objects (e.g. in the Discussion Items table > row Who > object "Name" they vanish and are just overwritten by the text I type. There is no automatic replacement by a confluence persons name as seen in the above mentioned video.
I tried that in Firefox and IE - it does not work at all. Only in SRWare Iron (this browser is based on Googles Chrome) it works in the Attendees section for the "@mention a person, ..." object. But for the other objects it does not work - they are always overwritten by the text I type.
How can I repair that?
Thanks,
Thomas