Is there a way to override this and bring that functionality up to customer view?
@sylvain_lanthier2_bell_ca -
I was not able to repo your issue while adding a custom field (using the Project Picker field type) to our JSM project's request type form. Did you evaluate your effected request type form fields setup? I assumed you already there.
One other issue is that even it works, you need to know that Customer (may not have access to the project listings), thus it will results in an empty list.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
FYI, I was able to achieve it using Elements Connect application.
Thank you all for your suggestions
Thank you Joseph
You are welcome. If my reply helped, please click on Accept Answer when you have a chance.
Best, Joseph
I do not believe there is a way to do this. Customers are not supposed to have any knowledge of your internal projects, that's of no use to their requests.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- -
Agreed on your statement in relate to "Customer".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.