I am having issues adding a link from a JIRA issue to a confluence page. When I copy and paste a confluence link into the "Page URL" field and click insert I get an error saying the page could not be found.
When I try to perform a search I only get the "All Spaces" option in the drop down. No matter what I type into the search field I get no results. The "close" link on the bottom of the search greys out and is no longer selectable (esc key still works).
I do not have issues searching and adding JIRA issues in confluence.
I am currently using confluence version 5.4.4 and JIRA version 6.3.1 configured to use Trusted Applications with the following URL patterns
/display
/rpc/xmlrpc
/plugins/servlet/applinks/whoami
/plugins/servlet/streams
and
/rest
/plugins/servlet/streams
/rpc/soap
/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest
/secure/RunPortlet
Confluence does have Remote API enabled. I even added JIRA to the "Integrations" tab under the "Space Tools" section of the test space I am using (I am unsure what this even does, can't find the documentation).
Any idea what else I can try?