hi anja.
can you please try using "Update Issue Custom Field" instead ?
it requires to have the Suite Utilities installed which you can find here
Hi,
Using Update Issue Custom Field post-function, what value do you give for for selecting a check-box?
Thank you
I'm having the same problem. In my case I wanted to enter multiple values in a multiple value field. There is no documentation on how to do this in a post function. I tried entering just one in the "custom field value" text box and using "append" checkbox. But it fails when I try to do the transition.
Are you using any sort of quotes or just entering the value? I'm using the Workflow Enhancer for JIRA (free) and it seems to work. I'm not getting it to do multiple values though.
Hi David,
That's a great fix and saved me hours of pain. Thank you!
My only question... do you know how you would untick the value using this method?
e.g. when value is '11001' = True, when value is null = False
Thanks in advance if you are able to help!
The JIRA Suite Utilities plugin provides additional workflow post-functions:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.