Hi,
I wanted to create a readonly custom field and found the "Read-only Text Field" custom field type. But how do we sent the value of this field.
Regards
Deepak Bhatia
Why can't you create a text field, which is available only in View issue screen.
If you are not setting a default value, you may add this to any transition screen too.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.mail.jira.plugins.groupeditfiedls
Hi Andrey,
I have installed your plugin and able to configure the custom fields created using administrator. But what I need a custom field type which is readonly to all the users/groups.
Thanks
Deepak
Do you need a default value for this Read only field ? or You are trying to set its value through post function or js ?
The built-in read-only text field is what you need then - it cannot be edited on-screen. You have to set it with post-functions or listeners (or import from CSV)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.