I have issues assigned to myself that do not show in the assigned to me view on the dashboard.
Are there any known problems or features of this function?
The "Assigned to me"-gadget is of no use, when you have a Quality Assurance department. When they get the issues for testing, they usually are not closed, but resolved.
"Assigned to me" is empty, but that's not true. So, if you're only missing the resolved but not closed issues, remove the "Assigned to me"-Gadget from your dashboard and create one of your own.
Are they unResolved issues that you are not seeing? If so, it could be an indexing issue. Try a full reindexing of JIRA and see if it helps.
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Search+Indexing
It's limited to unresolved issues... no other "problem" that I'm aware of.
Thanks Guys.
I kind of figured it was a bit flaky and craeted a new filter.
I just need to roll that out to the user base who are expecting 'Assigned to me' to mean just exactly that.
At least I now know why!!
The 'Resolution' field must be shown in the Field Configuration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.