This question is more or less directed right at Jamie Echlin, but if anyone else knows the answer plus chime in.
I see on the ScriptRunner "Upgrading to 3.0" page (https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Upgrading+to+3.0) the following details about Scripted JQL Functions:
"The ability to add your own scripted JQL functions has been removed in this release. Very few people used that. This will be replaced by something better in the future."
The questions I have are:
1) Will the existing set of canned issueFunctions continue to be supported? Many of them are quite useful.
2) Does this just mean that the UI for creating new Scripted JQL functions will be removed, or does it also mean that any legacy Scripted JQL functions that I have already created will also no longer work? As you probably guessed, we have developped several customized Scripted JQL functions that we've grown quite dependent on, so I'm trying to understand if these are something we will need to abandon if we move to ScriptRunner 3.0.
Thanks, and great plugin.