Hello, since all our users (3000) are working in the same timezone, the initial dialogue is redundant. How can we disable it?
Before I can check if there's a way to disable that, can you confirm me if that pop up is only showing up in the first time you set the callendar or everytime you open the same callendar?
Hi Stefan,
I could find this KB that states how to do this change for all users who didn't have set it on their preferences.
You must go to ConfluenceInstallationDirectory >> confluence >> WEB-INF >> lib and edit the confluence.x.x.x.jar opening the preferences-default.xml file and editing it.
ConfluenceInstallationDirectory >> confluence >> WEB-INF >> lib and edit the confluence.x.x.x.jar opening the
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Yes its the first time dialog. I found a submodule "show-timezone-setup". Can I deactivate this without side effects?
Did my answer helped you? feel free to mark this as resolved if so
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.