Hey guys,
I tried to upload an xls file with macros. But the Excel Macro is not showing any .xlsm files, so I cannot select the files.
Is there any workaround ? Or something like?
Thanks in advance
I don't understand your question. What do you mean by "upload an xls file with macros"?
We are not able to view/ display an Microsroft Excel file withe the ending .xlsm (includes marcos).
We can´t run the Excel macros by viewing the file in confluence
The Excel macro will display .xlsm files. Just make sure you have a recent version of the add-on like 5.2.0 for instance. Copy and paste the attachment or other name into the Location parameter.
how can I see which version the add on has?
I couldnt find it ...
Thanks
Ask your administrator to find the add-on in the Add-on section.
xlsm isn't support on the server side and this is several years later.
Is anyone else trying to use xlsm on the server version of Confluence? We aren't able to use the view in Excel Macro and it doesn't show up when you drag it in as a thumbnail. Is there another option we don't know about?
The Confluence Excel viewer macro doesn't recognize .xlsm so people change the extension to .xls which retains the macros and makes it recognizable to the Excel viewer.
When I change it to .xls it doesn't view properly. I end up seeing macro code in the boxes instead of the output I am expecting to see. We ended up creating a PDF to view on the page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.