Hi expert,
When we should restart the JIRA?
ThanksMohin
On upgrade, or system maintenance.
Thanks I have one question. If I am facing proxy errors or JIRA startup failure issues or simply that the apache server is not responding – The (JIRA) application needs to be rebooted? Am I right
Thanks
I have one question.
If I am facing proxy errors or JIRA startup failure issues or simply that the apache server is not responding – The (JIRA) application needs to be rebooted?
Am I right?
proxy_error.png
depp_support.png
Those would come under "maintenance" in my mind. Restarting Jira as a "knee-jerk" response to this sort of error is the *wrong* thing to do. You need to work out why it is failing and act appropriately. The Lock error you are getting is because it thinks Jira is already running. To fix that, you need to check if it is before removing it and restarting (if you don't check, you could do a lot of damage to your system) The proxy error could be because Jira is still starting, or has died, or has been killed. Or you've got the wrong configuration in the proxy. Or you've moved Jira and not changed the proxy. Or. Or. Or. For "startup errors", read the log. Carefully. You really need to understand your own system before you can take the decision to restart.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.