The question I have is related to ServiceDesk specification.
My target is to have a functionality where my Customers (B2B) can log in, leave a ticket related to the problem they found or request for new functionality they would like to see. But the visibility from the portal side should be:
- user can see other users' cases as long as they belong to the same group/organisation
- users cannot seecases created by users outside of their group/organisation
At the same side from the backoffice (so operators' desk) I want to make sure that they are able to see all requests without the need of separating it to individual ServiceDesk instances.
I thought it could be solved by Project/Group, but it is not so straightforward when I look through ServiceDesk options.
Thus is it possible to create such setup in ServiceDesk? Or the only way is to have multiple ServiceDesks (individual ones for each group/organisation) - which then lacks a full visibility on the backoffice side (as the operator needs to switch between ServiceDesks to see what's in the pipeline)?