We are currently using Git/Gitolite with an extensive range of GIT hooks written in Perl.
We are evaluating Stash but have some issues with trying to implement our existing hooks on stash managed repositories. I know there is a stash hook API but I'm not a developer and have no java experience, plus my existing hooks are tried and tested and do exactly what I need them to do.
I can get the user details from the REMOTE_USER variable and the hooks receive the normal STDIN from GIT.
The one thing that is missing is the repository name. If I printenv, i can see PWD set to a directory with a numeric name for my repository ../repositories/stash_home/data/repositories/37 but the mapping between the directory name and the repository name is I assume held internal to stash.
Is there a way to get the repository name without the hook API?
Seems a pretty basic thing not to have, though admittedly it always does when it is something you rely on.
thanks a lot.