A former employee created stories and boards. I don't have admin rights to those boards which are still in the project. How can I delete it?
I have admin rights, but not for this board and I can't put my name instead somehow.
Thanks in advance!
You will need to connect with your Org or system admin to accomplish this. It may be that the user was not wrongly "deleted" but rather "correctly" deactivated. This allows the admin to come back in and clean up boards, filters, etc. later.
Hi @Elfi-Annabelle Tolle 👋
Welcome to the Community! If you are a system admin, you should be able to go to the administration --> System --> Shared Dashboards and change the ownership to you. After this is complete you should be able to delete it.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
I think this it is. I only have project admin rights, but no system rights. How do I find out who is the org or system admin?
Thanks a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.