I need help configuring my service desk, is there support service I can employ and pay for to get someone to help?
Thx.
Benjamin Adegoke
Hi @SnappyRun, LLC. ,
Welcome to the Community.
You can always connect with one of the many experienced Atlassian Partners to help your way around.
Find a partner
Kind Regards
Utkarsh
@SnappyRun, LLC.
Welcome to the community. If you list out the areas/questions that you need assistance on JSM configurations, many of us will be able to offer our recommendations to assist you.
Looking forward to your questions.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hello Chung,
I recently change the the name of my company from HomStop.com to SnappyRun.com. Currently my application is still pointing the base URL helpdesk.homstop.com but I need it to point to helpdesk.snappyrun.com. How do I do that?
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.