A have a filter A which delivers a result of 33 issues. Filter B filters the same data basis but delivers 29 issues. How do I need to combine these two filters so that I can show the difference. In that case which 4 more issues are found in filter A?
Hi Markus,
In Jira JQL you can refer to a filter like: filter = "filter A"
Therefore you could do something like: filter = "filter A" and filter != "filter B"
I think this will give you the difference. Let me know if this works for you.
Hi Charlie, thx for the quick answer. I tried it out and it worked! Great thing!
I'm glad I could help and that the solution is working because I did not have the time to try it out myself :-)
Please accept my answer to mark this question as answered to help out other users with the same question in the future.
@Charlie Misonne ,
Suppose if I have two filters created as filter 1 with x, y,z fields and filter 2 with x,a,b,c fields. Then is there any jql query to combine filter 1 and 2 which provides us single output of all the fields present in both the filters.
Thanks in advance.. It would be of great help if could guide me here.
Thanks,
Himaja.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.