Hi,
I am getting an error message when using the Kbsurvey macro: "Error rendering macro 'kbsurvey' : null".
I am using Confluence 5.1.5, and Refinedwiki theme. Let me know if there are other options to get user's feedback and reports.
KR
This might help you https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/26252/macros-not-working
Same problem here
I could not figure out if the kbsurvey plugin was compatible with Confluence 5.1.5. I tried to enable/disable via the confluence add-on admin interface without result. I guess it is not compatible then. Pity, would have been very usefull for our users.
Thanks for your help anyway.
closed question. no answer
Hey,How about if edit the default question? It works?Also you may I want to try to Flush the Cache (_Confluence Admin > Cache Statistics > Flush All_).I hope this helps.Cheers,
WZ
Yes, if you edit the default question, it works.
II'm getting the same error message "Error rendering macro 'kbsurvey' : null" when inserting the Kbsurvey macro in Confluence 5.3.4. I can't edit the deafult question. Any idea how to workaround or solve this issuse?
I have exactly the problem with Confluence 5.4.4 (test instance) and Confluence 5.3 (production instance).
Someone have a solution?
Thanks,
Cedric
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.