Can we have an expand/collapse option for proforma? super useful if users are filling in long sections.
Not sure where to post product suggestions. Proforma is not available in this list https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10440
Hey @koh I'm the Product Manager for ProForma. Good suggestion and it is on the backlog. No ETA but your voice and ideas definitely influence what we build.
Hello @Simon H
Any news in regards to this collapse/expand option, my users are so impatient, we use large form sections as well as comments, so users have to keep continuously scrolling up and down the issue to get information from fields and edit comments. An option to set the form opened/closed would be super helpful 😉
Hi @Simon H
I found this thread as expandable sections is something we're also looking for. Is this issue still in the backlog? Any plans on implementing?
I'd also like to see an option to have the form appear auto-expanded when an issue is opened.
Is there any update on this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.