I use a site called mojng-jira (bugs.mojang.com). In the process of changing the cell phone, the two-factor authentication token disappeared. I can't log in because I've lost my reserve key. What should I do in this case?
Hey @Seungyun Lee
Atlassian Support Team will help to recover 2fa codes. They will either reply on this thread stating on the steps or you can reach them here via creating a support request https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/.
Regards,
Vishwas
@Seungyun Lee welcome to the Atlassian community
You will need to contact Atlassian support. https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/manage-two-step-verification-for-your-atlassian-account/
You can contact them here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
If you need help contacting them I can escalate this issue to them.
Hello @Seungyun Lee
Thank you for reaching out to the community.
I saw that you have already contacted our internal support team about your issue. We will properly support you through that internal issue with the instructions to recover your account.
Thanks!Atlassian Support
Thanks @Petter Gonçalves
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.