Hello,
I have a Confluence ConfiForms form that one of the fields have an error in it even though it is a read only and should be blank that point.
This field is supposed to display the total of four other fields (dropdowns of numbers), then depending on what the total is (1-10) a different field is supposed to display one of three messages.
It is not affecting the collection of data after a user hits the submit button and it is also not affection the forms ability to calculate, it just looks like an error to the user of the form. I developed this form four years ago and it has never done this before.
It is showing this error: com.udojava.evalex.Expression$ExpressionException: Unknown operator '+++' at position 2. The position number changes in the error depending on which one of the four fields you use.
It also occasionally shows this error: com.udojava.evalex.Expression$ExpressionException: Too many operators or functions at: +.
Once all four fields are populated with a number, the field that is displaying the error, stops showing he error, then calculates and shows the number correctly.
When searching to see if I could figure this out myself, I was looking through the TEST Space and noticed a couple of the forms are throwing the same type of error.
This one: https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/TEST/Page+to+demo+score+calculation+using+2+methods and this one https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/TEST/Simple+calculation+with+formula+field.
Thanks for any help!
Cynthia