Hi,
Fail to receive verification email, just to resend the email for verification and email for recovery times already.
Thanks!
Hello @Joanna Ng,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know if you are not receiving verification emails on the email address you are using here in the community.
If that’s the case, I can see that your account is disabled.
These are the responses we see on our side:
451 4.4.1 [internal] No valid hosts (too many connection failures)
421 4.4.0 [internal] no mail servers for this domain could be reached at this time
Have you reached out to the owner of the domain to check if there are any problems?
Are you able to access https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility?
Kind regards,Angélica
As I deleted my account yesterday, can you help to remove the account and I try to use the same email address to register again?
Thanks & Regards,
Joanna Ng
Hi Joanna,
I see that your account is active again, but the logs are still showing a lot of failures:
The notification failed and the delivery is temporarily suspended. The current status of the notifications is "Delay", so once the connection is reestablished, it should be delivered.
Can you check with the IT/Mail server team if the firewall isn't blocking our connection?
Please, check with them if our IPs and domains are whitelisted to make sure nothing is blocking our notifications:
Also, I checked your email address on this online tool and it returned some problems. You can also share it with your IT/Mail server team:
Other teammates can receive verification email successfully, I think they didn't change anything on the setting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.