We have over 1000 knowledgebase articles in Outlook public folders that I would like to import into Confluence as pages. I can export as CSV, RTF, etc, but can't figure out how to import those files into Confluence more than one at a time.
Thanks!
Confluence Command Line Interface should help . Use --action addPage. It will not help with the formatting though.
Thanks Bob. I am looking through the information for the Interface and having trouble figuring out how to specify the source directory for the addPage action.
--file is the parameter you need to specify. You will need to script it to get all files in a directory for instance. Another option is: --action loadFiles which will work over a directory automatically.
I must be doing something wrong. I was able to add the files as attachments using --action loadFiles, but not create pages from them. I will try converting to HTML first as this was with RTF files.
The command line is adding the files as <directory name> - <Title>.txt with nothing in the content. I am using:
confluence --space "Knowledgebase" --action loadFiles --file "d:\test"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.