Hello,
while i'm editig a Confluence site, changes on the text of the site disappear and i need to do the same changes again.
The text on the site is from a Word import.
Thanks in advance!
Hi @Sebastian Pichler
Apparently, if you have some HTML Content this is the reason for text to disappear.
Can you try adding the content manually to a new page instead of importing it from Word and then editing it
Thanks,Pramodh
Hey @Pramodh M
The text is not the problem, if i put some spaces between the text or if i change the color of the text to green or anything like that for example, the spaces disappear and the text is black again.
I have the same/similar problem. It's intermittent, so it's difficult to trace any particular steps to reproduce it.
I typically have multiple confluence pages open in various Chrome tabs. I open a page for editing, add text and make edits for ~1 minute, and then right before my eyes the work I've done disappears and the page reverts to the same state it was in when I first opened it for editing.
None of my teammates (we're all Confluence admins) have experienced the problem.
Thanks,
Dave
I have this happening too! This is happening in Edge for me. This is very frustrating.
I am experiencing this as well in Edge.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.