When I want to subscribe a filter I get this screen:
image2015-11-10 16:15:30.png
In the JIRA documentation I see that it must be possible to add a recipient (user or group):
image2015-11-10 16:17:44.png
What do I do wrong? Is there an add-on or plug-in necessarily?
I hope you can answer me
You don't have the permission to share (inflict?) subscriptions with others. The lines in the documentation just below where you chopped off your screenshot tell you more about that. (Should be a global permission - talk to your admins)
I have the same issue and I am a global admin. Hope someone can help!
Same answer - you don't have the global permission. "I am a global admin" is irrelevant - admins have admin rights, not "we can do anything", because that's a dumb permissions model and one Atlassian tends not to do. As a global admin though, you can check and amend who does have the right. Go to admin -> global permissions and check who can share things.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.