Hello,
Is it possible to perform a simple sum calculation in a table in confluence?
Is there any plugin that help to do it?
Thanks
Naama
Hi,
There are 2 plugins I know of:
The free one only allows to show a total row. With the paid one you can do more advanced stuff.
Regards,
Geert
To complete Geert's answer:
Disclaimer: I'm the author of Play SQL Spreadsheets.
Hello, Naama!
For any calculations in Confluence, including any manipulations with table data, you may use CelesteCS Math for Confluence. There are versions for both Confluence Server and Confluence Cloud.
Assume you have a table with three columns and three rows on your page – from A1 till C3, where row 1 is the header row. The sum calculation formula for rows 2 and 3 will be simple:
SUM(Table1.A2:C3)
There is a plenty of other functions in the macro, so you may perform any calculations using formulas in EXCEL style.
Thanks!
There is one more add-on - Table Filter. It has a Pivot Table macro that allows you to make different calculations on a table.
Possible duplicate of: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Calculation-in-tables/qaq-p/570820
Table Enchancer can not calculate.
Also, there is the Table Transformer macro that can do complex calculations.
Play SQL can not work with Confluence tables. The data must be stored in a SQL database.
I wish I can down vote.
50$ just for a simple sum?
I tried it but this results always in a 2x2 table with 1 value.
Looks pretty ugly. Localization does not work either.
Please, see the docs on how the Pivot Table macro works.
Also, you can add a total row / column to the table using the Table Filter macro.
Or use Table Transformer macro for more complex calculations.
Please, share your use case and I'll recommend the best approach.
Sascha,
Not just for SUM. There are hundreds of functions and it really works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.