I'm not receiving the confirmation Email to Bilal Ahmad on my Bitbucket account. Email is hosted on Gmail, so not blocked from the server. Not received anything from bitbucket.
Hi @Bilal Ahmad and welcome to the community.
Does this issue occur with the Bitbucket Cloud account that has the same email as your community account (the one you used to post this question)? The email of this account is not a gmail.com email, and its email is also verified, but there was a block on our server.
We attempted to send an email earlier this month and we received a hard bounce response from your mail server, and the email was then placed in a suppression list. I went ahead and removed this email from the suppression list, so you should be able to receive Bitbucket emails to this email address.
In case the email address with the problem is a different one, we'll need to know what this email address is to look into this.Please let me know, and I can create a support ticket for you so that you share the email address in the support ticket, instead of here publicly.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi Theodora, thanks for you detailed response and time. But Unfortunately I am still not getting Invite email to join the workspace of my office.The Email that's causing problem is: <email_removed>Thanks
Hi @Bilal Ahmad
Was this invitation sent before my reply on Dec 31st?I checked our email logs and all emails we sent to that email address are dated 30th Dec 2021 and earlier.
If so, a new invitation needs to be sent now that I removed your email address from our suppression list, as the previous ones were dropped.
Could you please ask one of the Bitbucket admins at your office to resend you any invitations now? Please feel free to let me know if you can receive the invitation(s) then, or if you're still experiencing issues.
Just a heads up, I removed the email from your reply to protect your privacy.
Hi Theodora, Thanks for the email privacy concerns, really appreciate that. A new invite was again sent to me today by my Bitbucket admin and yet again I haven't received it.Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.