Hi everyone!After updating Confluence 17.13.3 (LTS) in safari incorrectly displayed pages. Some tables are not visible, through other browsers like Chrome and Firefox everything is fine
Maybe it will be useful. I found a workaround through overriding the CSS class in confluence.
.confluenceTable.fixed-table {table-layout: auto;width: 100%;}
And it works for me.
For some reason, Safari in CSS parameter "width: 0px"
Hi @Alexandr Novikov
I recommend you log a ticket with atlassian support.
Make sure you include screenshots and log if possible.
Thanks
Hello @Alexandr Novikov
Are you using Safari on Mac or any other devices ?
when I check Atlassian support documentation. I found the below info
Supported platforms for 7.13 version, you can check the below link
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf713/supported-platforms-1077914838.html
If it not helped much, as the above suggested, you may raise a Support request to Atlassian.
Hello @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH On Mac. I checked the support on the page, everything is fine. But on safari 14.1 and 15.1 the problem..
Can you check a few things:
Hi @Kristin Lyons !I cleaned the history and cache. Opened new windows in incognito mode, disabled plugins. It does not help.
The problem is not on one computer. On all MAC with Safari
Check to see to see if the table is "fixed-width", similar to this bug in Chrome which has been resolved: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-66172
It looks like this issue is now popping up in Safari. If it is set to "fixed-width" and you change it to "responsive", is the table now visible?
Hello Matt, Thanks for the answer.I found ticket with bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-64375
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.