I wrote a user macro to show values in a page that have been written to the content properties of the page. I have seen that the properties I can access within the template are not the same that I have been writing with the REST API, why is that?
writing the properties with REST:
https://test.confluence.localdomain/rest/api/content/75333645/property and the key/value in post (key: t-version, value: 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT)
check the properties with a get:
https://test.confluence.localdomain/rest/api/content/75333645/property/ returns:
{"results":[{"id":"75333718","key":"t-version","value":"1.2.3-SNAPSHOT",...
So my rest call was successfull and my data is stored.
If I now access the content properties in the velocity template of the macro:
ID: $content.getIdAsString()
#foreach ( $item in $content.getProperties().asList() )
$item.getName() : $item.getStringValue() ,
#end
I get the following values in the page ID 75333645:
ID: 75333645 legacy.draft.parent.id : $item.getStringValue() , macro-count.note : 48-1 , macro-create-events-published-for-version : $item.getStringValue() , macro-count.user-macro : 48-2 , sync-rev : dummy-sync-rev , macroNames : note,content-properties-makro ,
Q1: What is up with that?
Q2: How do I get to the content properties that I set via REST?