I am creating a screencast with Camtasia and am would like to upload it to Confluence to share with my team. I tried publishing as MP4 and upload to Confluence but it gave me a blank page - what plugin / settings do I need to make it work? (we are using IE 8 and Confluence is hosted within an enclosed network without internet access)
Any idea on:
- what plugin do I need to get the video work in Confluence? - will need to download it separately and load it to the enclosed server
- if anyone has used Camtasia before, what is the best format to publish the video if it is to be uploaded to Confluence? Ideally I'd like to use flash / quicktime as the other formats are far to big after published... but in Camtasia 8, it no longer allows publishing to a swf directly.
Many Thanks!
Serena