The administrator of my company's Jira account sent me an invitation to Jira. I created an account and when I logged in, I instructed my browser (Safar 5.1) to remember my account information.
Im currently logged in, yet at the same time, I'm not. I can't access anything related to "atlassian" nor can I log into my Jira account (with the same username and password I registered with) on my work computer (the computer I set to remember my login info) and my personal computer.
I can't even open an issue/create a ticket on the Atlassian help forum. It asks for my username and password, then rejects it, despite the fact that it's completely accurate.
I'm looking at my profile page. I can see the username which matches what I attempt to enter. I can even update my password, however when I do so, I still get a login error.
I can literally update my password to "foobar1" type "foobar1" into the password field, look at my user name as I type in the username on my work computer screen as I type it in on the login page on my PC. Still get a login error.
I'm not sure if I have a Jira account with no access to atlassian, or what, but eventually I'm going to need to re-access my account from a seperate computer.