Hi everyone,
We are considering to use Mysql RDS for Atlassian suite(Jira, Confluence, Crowd, Crucible), does Atlassian recommend using RDS? have anyone try with that?
Thanks.
Hi Tran,I was running Crucible on t2.micro + MySQL RDS db.t2.micro till Dec 2016 without any problems.
Also I tried JIRA on the same config (probably it was t1.micro at this time) about 1.5 year ago but it was just for fun/prove of concept. I believe it was version 6.4.* and it was a bit slow but worked without any problems.
Update: Existing client asked to launch additional experimental 10-users tier JIRA and hosting was up to me. So I tried t2.micro + Postgres RDS db.t2.micro and it works no problem. Page rendering performance is smooth and I do not see any problems. Only thing is that I had to cofigure swap on the ec2 instance. Without it JIRA died once due to memory peak.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.