Hello,
When splitting an issue I want to get the "split from" linked issue in the "Create" postfunction. However, the returned link list is empty
il = ComponentAccessor.getIssueLinkManager()links = il.getOutwardLinks(issue.getId()) // this list is empty
I'm using JSS plugin, I've put my postfunction after the reindexing step of workflow but it doesn't work. Where should i attach my postfunction for links to be visible?
What I want to ultimately achieve is to copy some customfields from original issue to the split one.
Hello @Jakub Cieplinski ,
Your script should be working with the split issue function.
You should probably put the post function as the last one in the transition to make sure the link is created. Also remember that there two ways in a issue link, so you might want to try :
links = il.getInwardLinks(issue.getId())
Hi, I've also tried to get Inward links, didn't work. I've tried putting the postfunction in each place after the "create original issue" step and it doesn't work
Hi,
Could you please add a screenshot of your create issue post functions and describe your process - mainly how you create your linked issue and how it visually appears on the source issue.
Im using "Split issue" functionality to split issue into two, this creates "splits from" and "splits to" links. I've linked the pf to issue Create step and it is called when split issue is created.The relevant code is in the screenshot, I'm purposefully raising an exception there to see in logs if any links were captured(they are not)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.