I would like to display the issue (key and/or name) which is linked with "is parent of" in the column of a structure, can I do this?
Hello @Martin Härri
Dionathan with ALM Works here.
You could use the following sample formula and let me know how it goes (PS: this formula will work only on the latest versions of Structure (V7.0 +)):
issueLinks.FILTER($.type.outward = "is parent of" AND $.destination = this).MAP($.source.key CONCAT ' - ' CONCAT $.source.summary)
or
issueLinks.FILTER($.type.inward = "is parent of" AND $.destination = this).MAP($.source.key CONCAT ' - ' CONCAT $.source.summary)
depending on your setup.
Basically, it is filtering the issue links by "Is parent of" and it should show the Issue Key + Summary in a Formula Column.
Please refer to this article for more information about Item Property Reference
If any further questions, let me know.
Best Regards,Dionathan Lwww.almworks.com
@Martin Härri
Customization in Board is not possible as of now in Jira Work Management Template Projects.
If you need configurations you can choose to create a kanban board where you will have more control over how cards can be displayed.
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi Pramodh, I don't think your answer is related to my question, I was talking about Structure from ALMWorks, not kanban boards
Brilliant, that's exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot, Dionathan!
Thanks Got it :-)
Really cool - was looking for this and exactly does what I wanted.
Would be great to have examples like this documented at the ALM Works wiki for Structure.
Good suggestion, @M0214104 👍
I have passed it along to the Structure team and you can expect to see it in the Sample Formulas one day soon.
-dave
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.