Hi I am trying to get the user details using REST APICondition: I need to get the user details based on the emailAddress as queryparam.Following are the API's:
https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx/rest/api/3/user/searchI am getting only following objects in my response
I need to get emailAddress and name to be displayed on response.Also as per documentation, if I use this API : https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-user-search/#api-rest-api-3-user-search-getIn the website/doc the output is showing that name as below:{ "self": "https://your-domain.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/user?accountId=5b10a2844c20165700ede21g", "key": "", "accountId": "5b10a2844c20165700ede21g", "accountType": "atlassian", "name": "", "avatarUrls": { "48x48": "https://avatar-management--avatars.server-location.prod.public.atl-paas.net/initials/MK-5.png?size=48&s=48", "24x24": "https://avatar-management--avatars.server-location.prod.public.atl-paas.net/initials/MK-5.png?size=24&s=24", "16x16": "https://avatar-management--avatars.server-location.prod.public.atl-paas.net/initials/MK-5.png?size=16&s=16", "32x32": "https://avatar-management--avatars.server-location.prod.public.atl-paas.net/initials/MK-5.png?size=32&s=32" }, "displayName": "Mia Krystof", "active": false },But when we implemented and tested, we are not getting any name.Kindly help me in this regard.Regards,Shiva.
You asked this exact same question in this thread and also this one all on the same day!
Double posting is poor form. To triple post the same question is very, very poor form.
Hi David,
It was a mistake.Initially i have posted one question, and when i published it, It disappeared. I went my profile to see the post, but none are there.So second time i did the same and same thing happen.Next day i have seen all the duplicate post. We don't have option to DELETE that post.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.