Hi,
I am trying to get jira issue details from confluence and trying to run the below jql search api. it throws IllegalArgumentException.
https://xyz/plugins/servlet/applinks/proxy?appId=xyz123&path=https://abcdef/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=ATADMIN%20AND%20status=Done
I think, the space in the query causing issue. jql=project=ATADIM AND status=Done.
Please suggest how to handle that space.
Hi @Nallusamy Narayanaswamy
Do you have more details on the error message?
Thanks
Hi @Fabian Lim
Here is the full error
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in query at index 110: https://athenajira.athenahealth.com/https://athenajira.athenahealth.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=INCIDENT AND status=Done at com.atlassian.applinks.core.auth.ApplicationLinkRequestFactoryFactoryImpl$AbsoluteURLRequestFactory.createRequest(ApplicationLinkRequestFactoryFactoryImpl.java:191)
caused by: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in query at index 110: https://athenajira.athenahealth.com/https://athenajira.athenahealth.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=INCIDENT AND status=Done at java.base/java.net.URI$Parser.fail(Unknown Source)
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in query at index 110: https://athenajira.athenahealth.com/https://athenajira.athenahealth.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=INCIDENT AND status=Done at com.atlassian.applinks.core.auth.ApplicationLinkRequestFactoryFactoryImpl$AbsoluteURLRequestFactory.createRequest(ApplicationLinkRequestFactoryFactoryImpl.java:191) at com.atlassian.applinks.core.auth.ApplicationLinkAnalyticsRequestFactory.createRequest(ApplicationLinkAnalyticsRequestFactory.java:30) at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.jira.AbstractProxyServlet.prepareRequest(AbstractProxyServlet.java:55) at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.jira.AbstractProxyServlet.doProxy(AbstractProxyServlet.java:147) at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.jira.AppLinksProxyRequestServlet.doProxy(AppLinksProxyRequestServlet.java:82) at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.jira.AbstractProxyServlet.doGet(AbstractProxyServlet.java:87)
The Url must be encoded correctly:
.../search?jql=project%20%3D%20ATADMIN%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Done
I'm facing the same problem, but encoding doesn't solve it. A simple JQL works, e.g.
but anything with whitespace fails, even when encoded:
The error is :
The error is bizarre in that I'm not sure why the first part is repeated?
Please see my details in a response to the above post, and let me know if there is anything else that I can provide to help you help me. tia
Try by using jql parameters as the last parameter
Example https://jira.mycompany.com/https://jira.mycompany.com/rest/api/latest/search?fields=key&jql=project = MR
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.