I would like to label a large number of issues in order for these to be visualized in my advanced roadmap. These issues are not part of one poject and therefore I need to label these. Can I make a bulk change on a query or is this option only available through an advanced roadmap?
Hi @Floris_58
What kind of label are you trying update ?. You can try doing "Bulk update" if you are trying to update a field. Those will reflect in "Advanced Roadmaps"
Regards,
Vishwas
Hi @Vishwas , I am not trying to update a label. I wish to label issues in order for these to show up in my roadmap based on that specific label. If I create a filter with all issues I need to label, I would like to label these all at once.
I found out how to do it, initiate your query and on the top right go to 'Tools', there you can bulk change your query
I missed out to reply to this. I hope this option you are referring too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.