Hello, has anyone found a way to set up an automation that will allow adding a custom sticker? Thanks
Hi @Rosa Clark
Look at this post, maybe can help you
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Is-there-a-way-to-add-custom-stickers-to-Trello-cards-using/qaq-p/1086506
Cheers
Hi @Rosa Clark 👋
Unfortunately, Trello only allows the standard Trello stickers to be added. However, where there's a will there's a way...
Trellinator may be an option for you, particularly this Trellinator command as it should add a custom sticker if one exists that has the same name as an added label.
function addCustomStickerFromLabelName(notification){var notif = new Notification(notification);notif.card().addSticker(new Trellinator().customSticker(notif.addedLabel().name()).id);}
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
@Rosa Clark
It's not clear if your question is "How can I automate adding a custom sticker to the board" or "How can I automate adding an existing custom sticker to a card's cover"
If the latter, please read this thread, where I've described the method of adding custom stickers to a card's cover via Butler's HTTP requests via the REST API.
Thanks, Laura
Thanks, Vero.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.