How can I restore empty structure. Before get empty structure, it has all times.
First, can you verify that your query is still valid? Have you recently added a sub-filter that has filtered all of the previous, valid results? If your original query is unchanged and remains the only query, perhaps something in your data has changed, maybe from a Bulk Update?
,,
Yes this is still valid. No I haven´t done anything of that kind. I don't think so. It is supposed show the same tasks in the two structures. In the now empty structure I´ve added some memos manually so the doesn´t show up in the back up structure.
Hello @Balanna
Dionathan with ALM Works here.
We would love to take a closer look at your setup.
Please send us a note to support@almworks.com or contact us through our customer portal: support.almworks.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,Dionathan Lwww.almworks.com
Hi, @Balanna. @Dionathan Lopes {ALM Works} suggests, your best bet at this stage is to contact ALM Works support. Something about your specific configuration is amiss, and it will be very difficult to diagnose what is causing the problem here in a public forum.
We can share an update with everyone here later though, once we figure out what was wrong.
Please reach out via one of the methods listed above.
-dave
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.