Hi
I want to have quickfilter, for a board, based security level. That not showing security level "project members" on the board. Anybody have a solution for this?
//Thomas
Hi @Thomas Snickare
You can filter using "level" keyword.
Sample JQL: level = "Internal"
Regards,
Vishwas
In case if you dont want to include issues from that security level you can write like this:
JQL : level != "project members"
Hi Vishwas
Doesn´t work for me. All issues will disappear on the Board if I use != “Project members”. I can filter out security level “project members” in swimlanes or mark with a special colour by using; level = "Project Members".
Regards
Thomas
This thing is working level != "project members" for me in Jira Server platform. Also You need to be part of all the other levels for the issues to show up on the board (in case if other security level is marked for tickets)
I did have check in both server and cloud jira, seems to be a bug i guess != doesn't show me issues in cloud jira. but worked for in jira software server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.