Does a full license for Atlassian Tools entitle us to license our production and development environments?
Hi @[deleted]👋
Please see the below from Atlassian's support article - Get a developer license for Jira Server...
Atlassian supplies "developer" licenses that can be used by existing commercial license holders who wish to deploy non-production installations of our software to use in QA/staging environments. Developer licenses are free-of-charge to commercial license holders and, like our commercial offerings, they include 12 months of updates starting from the purchase date of the commercial license.If you hold a commercial license, you can obtain a free developer license by following these steps: Log in to your Atlassian account. Under the "Licenses" heading, all of your licenses will be displayed. Click the plus sign next to a JIRA license to view its details. Click the 'View Developer License' link in the bottom right corner of the license detail panel, below your commercial license key.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi @[deleted]
Atlassian offers developer license concept when you have renewed the license for active maintenance.
Downloading developer license explained here https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/get-a-developer-license-for-jira-server-744526918.html
Regards
Thank you @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_I don't have Atlassian Account details, so I'll need someone else to get the developer license.One other thing, if you don't mind...I have a trial instance running at present, if I license that instance with the dev license, am I able to reinstall it without a problem? I noticed that when I added the trial license, it asks for a serverID, but if I reinstall, as it's a VM, that will likely change, I'm thinking??Thanks again!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.