I am receiving more and more complaints from users not receiving email notifications after Dec 15th (AWS outage). is anyone else experiencing the same thing?The workaround for this is just unchecking and checking back any subscribed components to start receiving emails again.
Thanks
To give an update to everyone. it appears that the issue was on our email delivery service. We were returning failed messages back to statuspage causing them to mark our domain hard down.
I missed the "quarantine" status on the audience list page because I was looking at each user and the interface only shows "quarantine" status on the list view but not on the user detail view.
Hi @Paulam Chang ,
Did you check with Atlassian Support already? Did you hear anything from them?
yes, it ended up being something on our end
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.