Hi, we got hacked by CVE-2021-26084... Is there a workaround to get the system back?
thanks for infos...
Oliver
Hi @Oliver Fröhner
I'm afraid there is any way we can suggest.
Had you tried Mitigation that is applied a patch ? or upgrade your confluence ?.
I would advise you to immediately reach out to Atlassian Support here https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Regards,
Vishwas
Atlassian no longer offers personal support for Starter Licenses.
Already switched over to Freshdesk and Clockify.. Much better and cheaper....
Will try a upgrade tomorrow...
Atlassian's best days are over
I didn't know that you guys were using starter licenses pack. You are correct starter packs only have community support.
Yes try upgrading or applying the patch as mentioned in this URL https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-security-advisory-2021-08-25-1077906215.html
Hi @Oliver Fröhner 👋
I'm sorry to hear of your situation. Just to echo @Vishwas I would recommend reading Atlassian's support article on Confluence Security Advisory and applying the patch mentioned.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.