I have a valid production license. I even created 3 evaluation licenses during installation (as license I just bought didn't work). However, none of the licenses work. I get the error The license you entered was not valid.
The issue was resolved.
I followed the instructions given by customer support
1) Please check if don't have two lines associated to the Home directory in <confluence-install>/confluence/WEB-INF/classes/confluence-init.properties. It supposed to be just one.2) Also this can be permission problem on your <CONFLUENCE-HOME> directory or on the <CONFLUENCE-HOME>/confluence.cfg.xml file. So check if the user that is running Confluence has proper rights to read and write in the file and the directory.
Than I restarted the process
2. First time, I got an evaluation license (even tho I had a startup license)3. Once that worked, I updated the license to the starter license.4. Then I tested creating pages and such ... and it worked
Did you associate the correct Server ID number when generating the license? Are you using the correct license for the correct product?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.