I couldn't select the category in order to close the ticket. Please help on this. Other tickets I can able to close it.
Hi @Dabin Daniel Sundaram
In your case, is the Category field available on a transition screen?
Can you please share a screenshot for more information?
Yes, it is available on the screen. Please find the attached screenshot.
Is that category field showing any values to select in the dropdown?
Sometimes it might index issue if category field is not showing any values in dropdown. Try rebuilding index of the project once and try to close.
Regards,
Hi @Vishwas
Category not showing any values at all. At first when I click the resolve the issue button, the popup is getting opened and even the category drop down is showing the value but immediately it disappears. That too is is happening for only this ticket in the project and for remaining service, the category dropdown is showing the values.
This is a strange issue, as a work around can you try to Click on Edit issue for this particular ticket and put a value for "Category" and then try "Resolve" button.
Meanwhile did you try rebuilding project index. Steps --> Visit the project. Click on the "Project settings" on the bottom left of the screen. On "Project settings" page, Click on "Re-index project" option from the left hand side menu.
Let me know how it goes through
I don't find any option for project settings. The category field is getting selected based on the service field drop down value. I have tried editing the ticket as well. I have changed the service field value as well and closed the ticket. I would appreciate any other workaround for the future reference.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.