Hallo everybody,
I need your help with a problem using the excerpt macro.
I have in one page (Page 1) an excerpt part including the "Report Info Macro" configured with "content:modification date".
And in the other pages (Page 2, 3, 4...) I include the excerpt part from Page 1. I want to show the modification date of the include page (Page 2, 3, 4...). But only the modification date of the excerpt page (Page 1) is displayed. I understand why, of course, but is there a way to access the content suppliers of the include page from inside the include area?
e.g.:
Page 1: modification date = 2021-12-16 (excerpt source)
Page 2: modification date = 2021-12-01 (excerpt destination / include)
Page 2 shows:
IS: modification date = 2021-12-16 (from excerpt source page)
SHOULD: modification date = 2021-12-01 (from include page)
I am searching for something like: "masterpage > content:modification date"
When using "parent > content:modification date" I get parent of page 1. How to get to the information of the include page???
Thanks for trying to help me.
Sebastian