How can I create recurring tasks in JIRA? We are using a JIRA server and not the JIRA cloud software.
You will need a plugin to do that.
We use Automation for Jira and use a cron trigger to create tickets.
There other recurring issues plugins e.g.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=server&query=recurring
Hello Tom,Thank you for your prompt response.We use Automation for Jira and use a cron trigger to create tickets - Sorry, what do you mean by corn trigger? Is this a new plugin?The link below you shared I see "TheScheduler" App that helps to create recurring tasks. Lastly, is there a free plugin out there that serves the same purpose, any idea?
In automation, there is a Scheduled trigger type as below.
If a plugin is free is should state it is on the market place. I don't recommend installing from any other location.
Got it. Thank you for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.