Hello, our server has been attacked by a ransomware virus. All files are encrypted, working backups are deleted by him. How can the data be decrypted?
This isn't something we can help you with, it's far wider than Atlassian software.
Most of the time, the best you can do is scrub the server and restore from the last backup you took.
Hi @Артем Ларионов 👋
I'm so sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, the help you seek is much larger than the Community. I really hope you find a way to decrypt the data.
We'll be here for support where we can.
All the best,
Laura
Unfortunately, the virus has deleted all backups.
I'm afraid there's probably nothing you can do then, you'll need to start from scratch.
There's certainly nothing we can help you with, we're a community here to talk about Atlassian, most of us know little or nothing about fixing ransomware hijacks.
We managed to recover almost all the data. Hooray!
How did you do it? Did you managed to decrypt your files?
Leo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.